Demo Video of 9OS-CORP.2021 and its High-Powered INSTANT Internet Speed, delivering the World’s Fastest Most Secure Private Internet Experience:
Order your own Hardware Copy of 9OS-CORP.2021 at the following location:
- Cairo-Dock Bottom GUI with 70+ Applications Ready-to-USE.
- USB based Flatpak – Environment with 22 Flatpaks Pre-Installed.
- USB based AppImages – Folder with 25 Click-and-Play Apps.
- Single-Click VMWarePlayer 16.1.2 Install and Start.
- Nine (9) Privacy Enhanced hardened Browser Profiles.
- Hardened 10.0.16 TOR Browser Profiles Pre-Configured.
- Privoxy-TOR Anti-Surveillance Profiles for Google-Chrome, Brave and Vivaldi Ready-to-USE.
- Auto-Cleaning Loops and Multiple OS Cleaning Options available.
- Browser Fingerprint Protection Pre-Configured and Activated.
- Ten (10) Pre-configured Firewall profiles included.
- Full Multimedia Support Pre-Installed.
- OFFLINE USB-based Software Repository dated June-7th-2021.
- Combines a Volatile OS with a Persistent Application Architecture.
- The Ability to run 100+ Applications without leaving a single trace.
- Capable of Displaying/Browsing Websites INSTANTLY.
- Hosts.Offline.Modus 11000+ Websites OFFLINE-DNS-Resolve.
- The Full Power of Linux both Online AND OFFLINE.
- Ideal for Small to Medium-Sized Companies, Journalists, Lawyers, Doctors, Writers, Artists, Bloggers, Activists and any other Human Being who wishes to take His/Her Fundamental Human Right to Privacy as serious as we do.
Blessed with its own OFFLINE-USB-Repository and a Highly Flexible Pre-installed Pre-configured (USB-based) FLATPAK Application Environment, 9OS-PRO.2021 excels in delivering Ease-of-Use, Mobility, Extreme-Internet-Speed, and Powerful RAM-ONLY Zero-Trace Privacy and Security.
With 9OS-PRO.2021 Ad-Free, Surveillance-Free INSTANT-SPEED Internet becomes a Tangible Reality.
9OS Zero-Trace-Privacy Dual Security Architecture, consisting of a RAM-ONLY Volatile OS-environment combined with a Completely Independent Persistent (USB-based) Flatpak Application Architecture, allows 9OS to be MUCH MORE Secure, Private and Flexible than a regular disk based OS.
9OS-PRO.2021 can be used on top of any PC/Laptop that has Windows installed on it because it NEVER touches the hard disk, it exists/operates ONLY from within the RAM-Memory of your hardware device.
“9OS-PRO.2021 k5.9.16” comes with full IPv4 and IPv6 support. It has dual IPv6-IPv4 preconfigured preactivated firewall profiles, and a desktop based IPv – menu which allows you to quickly and easily switch between an IPv4-ONLY environment and an IPv6-IPv4 side-by-side hybrid environment.
9OS-PRO.2021 can be used with any hardware device that has 16GB (or more) RAM-memory and has (BIOS) support for booting from USB.
Table of Contents:
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Single Source Security (SSS).
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Flatpak – The Spirit of Independence.
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Cairo-Dock GUI Options 9OS-PRO.2021.
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Menu Driven Options 9OS-PRO.2021.
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Pre-installed OS-Applications.
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / AppImages Desktop Folder.
- 9OS-PRO.2021 / Flatpak Desktop Folder.
I. Single-Source-Security (SSS)
“9OS.Liberation.Technology_k.5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs” embodies a security principle best described as “Single-Source-Security“.
Everything installed as part of the 9OS RAM-Only environment first and foremost exists as a singular precompiled file called “9OS.Liberation.Technology_k.5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs”. This singular precompiled file has a known checksum which can be checked/verified BEFORE installing 9OS into RAM memory. ANY change whatsoever to the content/syntax of this singular “9OS.Liberation.Technology_k.5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs” – file, is immediately noticeable/detectable as ANY change whatsoever to the content/syntax of this singular “9OS.Liberation.Technology_k5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs” – file immediately and irrevocably causes the (checksum of the altered) “9OS.Liberation.Technology_k5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs” – file to deviate from its original known value, meaning that 9OS is a 100% tamperproof OS (in its original known encapsulated singular sqfs – state).
Imagine a 0-ZERO-Trace RAM-Only OS that NOBODY can mess with, loaded into RAM for Extreme Speed and Ultimate Privacy, protected by auto-loaded IPv6-IPv4 Firewall security, 9OS… the subliminal made Sublime.
II. Flatpak / The Spirit of Independence
Experience the brilliance of Flatpak, an Independent Application Deployment Architecture that will allow you to install almost any available Linux Application regardless of the Linux Distribution involved.
9OS-PRO.2021 offers a fully Pre-configured Pre-installed USB-based Flatpack Application Environment.
While 9OS itself runs entirely from RAM it can access Applications stored within the (Flatpak) Directory of the USB-stick, as if these Applications were pre-installed within the Operating System itself.
This unique hybrid ability of 9OS-PRO.2021 to be volatile within itself while being able to support a persistent Flatpak – Application Architecture located outside of its volatile OS-boundaries, means that 9OS can use/support an Entire (Flatpak based) Application Environment without leaving a single trace…
Combining a Volatile RAM-ONLY OS with an Independent Application Architecture offers Huge Security and Portability Advantages:
- The Application Environment does NOT pollute the OS.
- The Application Architecture exists independently of the OS and can therefore be maintained/secured/improved outside of the OS.
- The (RAM-ONLY) OS can be 100% secured and Hash-Checked because it is loaded from within a singular .sqfs – file.
- The Entire Flatpak Application Environment can be 100% Secured and Hash-Checked because it exists within a known singular directory-root that can be compressed into a single file.
- The Entire Flatpak Application Environment can be copied, moved, compressed, backed-up and so on without disturbing its basic Functionality. All that is required for 9OS to work with a Flatpak Application Environment that has been moved to another location is to update the PATH-descriptors of the Flatpak-environment, which can be done within seconds.
- Erasing the USB-Flatpak-Dir and rebooting 9OS allows for a completely new Flatpak Application Environment to emerge from scratch within minutes.
- With the OS, Application Architecture and USB LOCAL REPO 100% Checkable, Securable. Portable (“Movable”) and Refreshable (just reboot the OS and/or delete the Flatpak Application Folder and/or initiate a Single-Click Repo Restore) 9OS will make you the Undisputed Master of Your Hardware Domain and the Supreme Enforcer of Security and Privacy throughout Your Software Realm.
III. CDO / Cairo-Dock GUI Options 9OS-PRO.2021
CDO / Clean Desktop Overview
CDO / Firewall Options
CDO / Security Options
CDO / Switch Instantly Between IPv4 and Hybrid IPv4-IPv6
CDO / Veracrypt Disk Encryption
CDO / VMWare Player 16.1.1.x Single-Click-Install
CDO / GTKHash
CDO / DoubleCommander File-Manager Option
CDO / Folder Location Option
CDO / Privacy Menu Options
CDO / Browser Menu Options
CDO / Paranoid Menu Options
CDO / Social Options
CDO / Internet Options
CDO / Office Options
CDO / Graphics Options
CDO / MultiMedia Options
CDO / Various Options
IV. MDO / Menu.Driven.Options 9OS-PRO.2021
MDO / FlatPak-I Installation Options Menu
MDO / FlatPak-II Installation Options Menu
MDO / AppImages Options Menu
MDO / Audio-Player Options Menu
MDO / Cleaning-Loops Options Menu
MDO / Cleaning Options Menu
MDO / Display-I Options Menu
MDO / Display-II Options Menu
MDO / File-Explorer Options Menu
MDO / Firewall Options Menu
MDO / Image-Player Options Menu
MDO / Security-Modules Options Menu
MDO / System Monitor Options Menu
MDO / Terminals Options Menu
MDO / Timesync-NTP Options Menu
MDO / Tshark-I Options Menu
MDO / Tshark-II Options Menu
MDO / YouCreate Menu
MDO / EPub Options Menu
MDO / Video Options Menu
MDO / Image Options Menu
MDO / Video Player Menu
MDO / Zombie Scanner Menu
V. 9OS-PRO.2021 Pre-installed OS-Applications
comes with the following applications Pre-configured and Pre-installed, made available through the GUI – launch platform that is Cairo-Dock:
“9OS–PRO.2021 k5.9.16” comes with the following applications Pre-configured and Pre-installed, made available through the GUI – launch platform that is Cairo-Dock:
- DoubleCommander 0.9.10 (Advanced File and Disk Manager)
- VMWarePlayer 16.1.1 Install-and-Launch Utility
- 10 x preconfigured GUI – driven and Menu – driven IPv6-IPv4 (and IPv4-ONLY) Firewall profiles
- GTKHash 1.1.1
- Signal-Desktop 1.40.1
- Wireshark 3.4.4 (Network/Packet Sniffer)
- Veracrypt 1.23 (Disk Encryption Utility)
- LITE, STRONG and PARANOID Privacy Profiles for Hosts, DNSMasQ and Privoxy
- Nine (9) preconfigured Browser Profiles designed to switch effortlessly between direct (non-proxied) internet, VPN Proxy-based internet and Provoxy-TOR based internet, auto-adjusting to the network state being IPv4-ONLY and/or a hybrid IPv6-IPv4 network.
- TOR 10.0.16 (with hardened Browser Profile)
- Waterfox 2021.04.01 with Optimal Privacy Profile preconfigured, Advanced Browser Fingerprint protection and near-real-time (15 sec interval) Browser Session cleaning.
- Opera 76.0.4017.94.
- OBS-studio 26.0.1 (Social Streaming/Broadcast)
- Franz 5.5.0 (Social Media Manager)
- Zoom 5.6.4 (Video Conferencing)
- Pidgin 2.13.0 (Secure Chat Client)
- Telegram 2.7.4 (Secure Social Media)
- Skype 18.104.22.168 (Video Conferencing)
- Megasync 4.0.2 (Cloud storage)
- Dropbox 121.4.4267 (Cloud storage)
- Uget 2.2.3 (Internet Downloader)
- Filezilla 22.214.171.124 (ftp-client)
- Gftp 2.0.19 (ftp-client)
- Click-Radio 0.3.7 (Streaming radio and Youtube downloader)
- Qbittorent 4.2.5 (peer-2-peer media exchange)
- Teamviewer 15.17.6 (Remote Control Application)
- Anydesk 6.0.1 (Remote Control Application)
- Libre Office 126.96.36.199 (Office Productivity Suite)
- MasterPDF 5.6.80 (PDF – file format Editor)
- Osmo 0.4.4 (Social Organizer)
- Freemind (Mind Mapping Program)
- Homebank 5.4.3 (Personal Finance Accounting Program)
- Thunderbird 78.3.2 (Email/Rss/Newsgroups)
- Slack 4.7.0 (Collaborative Team Environment)
- NixNote (Note taking Application)
- Gimp (Photo Authoring/Editing Software)
- Gimp-Plugins (Enhancements to GIMP)
- ImageMagick 188.8.131.52 (Image Manipulation Tool)
- XnViewMP 0.98.0 (Catalog/Organize your photos/images etc.)
- XnConvert 1.85.1 (Image manipulation/conversion tool)
- Birt 2.1.0 (Image Size Transformation)
- Graphical Display Size Manager
- Preconfigured XScreensaver environment (Screensaver Manager)
- Change Background Manager with 300+ backgrounds (courtesy: www.pixabay.com)
- Audacious 4.0.5 + Plugins (Audio Player)
- Deadbeef 1.8.4 (Audio Player)
- Audacity 2.4.2 (Audio Editor)
- VLC 184.108.40.206 (Video Player)
- SMPlayer 20.6.0 + Plugins (Video Player)
- Mplayer 6.1.4 (Video Player)
- EOM 1.24.1 (Image Viewer)
- FBReader 0.99.5 (Epub reader)
- Coolreader 220.127.116.11 (Epub reader)
- Shotcut 20.11.28 (Video Editor with 4K – support)
The Following OS-Applications are Pre-installed and made available by grouping them into a folder called “MM” (available on the Desktop):
- Brasero (Disk-burning software)
- FF Multi Converter (MultiMedia Output Format Converter)
- Handbrake 1.3.1 (DVD Backup/Rip)
- IsoMaster 1.3.14 (ISO – editor)
- MyMencoder (DVD Backup/RIP)
- Kodi 18.8.1 (Multimedia/TV/Radio)
- QMPlay2 (Video Player)
- RipperX (MP3 Audio Ripper)
- Strawberry (Audio Player/Social Media)
- Streamripper_GUI (Stream Ripper)
- Video Downloader (Download Videos from many sites)
VI. 9OS-PRO.2021 AppImages Desktop Folder
The Following Executable AppImage – Applications are made available via the “/home/guest/Desktop/AppImages – folder:
- Clipgrap 3.9.6 (Youtube and Video Downloader)
- Tumblr Scraper 1.2.0 (Download Multimedia from Tumblr)
- LANshare 1.2.1 (Local Area Network File Transfer Utility)
- Element 1.7.8 (Encrypted chat client)
- XChat (Chat/IRC Client)
- Encryptpad 5.0 (Encrypt text files)
- Shadowsocks 3.0.1 (Socks Forwarding Application)
- QR-code-generation-desktop-1.0.27 (QR codes for payments etc)
- Blender 2.83 (3D Modelling/Rendering/Animation)
- OnlyOfice DesktopEditors 18.104.22.168 (Office Environment)
- Focuswriter (Do-Not-Disturb Text Editor)
- NixNote2 (Notebook Editor)
- GVim 8.2.1145 (Improved VIM – editor)
- Glyphr Studio 0.5.6 (Font Creator)
- Inkscape 1.0 (Professional Vector Graphics Drawing)
- VLC.Media.Player 3.0.11 (Video and Audio Player)
- WebAmp Desktop (WinAmp Alike Media Player)
- Poddr 2.0.0 (Podcast Player)
- Freac 1.1.3 (Audio-Ripper/Encoder/Tagger)
- Brackets 1.10 (Professional Web Code Editor)
- CrossMobile 3.3.0 (All-in-One Cross-Platform Mobile Phone IDE)
- QT Creator 4.2.1 (Derived from QT 5.8.0)
- BulkURLOpener 1.1.10 (Open a list of URLS at Once)
- GoldenDict (Dictionary Manager/Lookup Utility)
- CPU-X 4.0.1 (Hardware Detection Utility)
VII. 9OS-PRO.2021 Flatpak Desktop Folder
The Following Applications are made available via the “/home/guest/Desktop/Flatpak” – folder. These are Hybrid Start-and-Install scripts that will automatically detect whether the Flatpak Application is present within the current USB-based Flatpak – Architecture or needs to be downloaded from an external source.
- Slack 4.12.0 (Offers chat rooms organized by topic, private groups, and direct messaging capabilities to help your team get things done)
- Teams Preview
- Wire-Desktop 3.21.2936 (Encrypted Business Chats, One-Click Conference Calls and Shared Document)
- Zulip-Desktop 5.4.3 (Combines Slack alike Productivity Environment with Email threading model)
- RocketChat-Desktop 3.1.1 (Free Open Source Team Chat Solution)
- Skype 22.214.171.124 (Internet Voice and Video Chat)
- Zoom 5.4.57450.1220 (Video Conferencing, Online Meetings and Group Messaging App)
- qTox 1.17.3 (Secure Encrypted Messaging/Voice and Video App)
- WhatsApp 1.0.1 (Unofficial WhatsApp Web Desktop Client)
- Telegram 2.5.1 (Popular Encrypted Secure Messaging Environment)
- Viber 1.19 (Send Messages/Make Free Calls to other Viber Users)
- HexChat 2.14.3 (IRC Chat Client)
- Discord 13.0 (Online Gaming)
- TeamSpeak 3.5.6 (VoIP Communication for Online Gaming)
- Claws Email 3.17.8 (Sophisticated Email Client)
- Proton Mail Import/Export Utility (Import/Export Proton Emails)
- Newsflash 1.1.1 (RSS Web Reader Client)
- Calibre (Ebook Reader/Manager)
- Remmina 1.4.10 (Remote Desktop Client)
- SyncThing 0.9.4.4 (Sync Your Data to Alternative Locations/Cloud)
- Open Drive (Google Drive Client)
- Vserver 1.3.5 (Quickly Access/Share Files using HTTP Web Server Links)
- Warpinator 1.0.8 (Connect multiple computers on a LAN and share files quickly and securely between them)
- Retroshare (0.6.5) (RetroShare builds an encrypted decentralized network of computers and provides additional functionalities on top of this network such as forums, channels, chat, mail etc.)
- Atom 1.15.0 (Atom is a highly flexible versatile text editor with extensive plugin-support for a number of popular program languages)
- SublimeText 3.2.2 (A sophisticated text editor for code, markup and regular text expressions).
- Codeblocks-IDE 17.12 (CodeBlocks is a highly extensible Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C, C++ and Fortran)
- Android Studio 126.96.36.199 (Official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing Android applications. #Warning# => Requires 5GB of Free Space on the RAM-Drive)
- Visual Studio Code 1.52.1-1608136922 (This is the proprietary Microsoft build of Visual Studio Code, packaged into a Flatpak)
- Arduino-IDE 1.8.13 (Use this IDE to develop and upload code to compatible micro-controllers)
- Bluefish 2.2.10 (Bluefish is a powerful editor intended for programmers/web-developers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code)
- wxHexEditor 0.24 (Directly Edit/Analyze/Compare the content of executable and/or very large files)
- Gitkraken 7.4.1 (Probably the best Client Tool for Repo management, in-app code editing, issue tracking and so on)
- Freeplane 1.8.1 (Free Application for Mind Mapping, Knowledge Management and Project Management. Develop, organize and communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear concise manner)
- GraphUI 1.1.1 (Graph Visualization utility including a text editor and dual-pane preview area)
- DBeaver 7.3.1 (Community built multi-platform database management tool for database developers, administrators and analysts.)
- Shortwave 1.1.1 [Formerly known as Gradio] (Excellent Internet Radio Player with more than 25000 Available Web Streams).
- Spotify 188.8.131.522 (The Number One online music player)
- MakeMKV 1.15.4 (MakeMKV is your one-click solution to convert (encrypted) video files that you own into a free Video-format that can be played everywhere”
- Abiword 3.0.4 (AbiWord is a free word processing program. Easy interface, Lightweight and to-the-point.)
- CherryTree 0.99.28 (Rich Text Hierarchical Note Taking Application that can handle Images, Tables, Hyperlinks, Spellcheck and so on)
- Kate 20.12.0 (Kate is an advanced multi-document, multi-view text editor that can be used for complex documents and coding as well)
- Notepadqq 1.4.8 (Notepadqq is an advanced text editor designed to make life easier for experienced user and developers)
- Jabref 5.1 (Open-source, cross-platform citation/reference management tool. JabRef helps you to organize sources, citations, research and so on)
- Zotero 5.0.94 (Zotero helps you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.)
“9OS-PRO.2021 k5.9.16 PnP USB – stick” content screenshot:
To order your own hardware copy of the “9OS-PRO.2021_k5.9.16_PRO1.sqfs” PnP USB – stick please visit the link below:
SecPurSang is a DUTCH based ICT company founded in 2014 and registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
the subliminal made Sublime…