PiCon / A quick look at some Infinitely Cool Stuff Found on this Site
Table of Content:
- PiCon / Truth… the Missing Wheel of Mass-Surveillance.
- PiCon / Function Creep, Why Mass-Surveillance is Creepy.
- PiCon / The Fifth Inauguration Speech of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- PiCon / A Declaration of the Rights of the Citizen 2020.
- PiCon / Why Freedom Needs Privacy.
- PiCon / Pericles Funeral Oration – Why we believe in Democracy.
- PiCon / 9OS-PRO.2021 – The Spirit of Freedom
- PiCon / 9OS-PRO.2021 – Rock Solid 8192-Bits Security
- PiCon / 9OS-CORP.2021 – Speed, Privacy and Mobility Perfected
I. PiCon / Truth… the Missing Wheel of Mass Surveillance
Mass-Surveillance to Democracy is like removing a wheel from your car and attempting to sell that car as a four-wheel drive.
You might still be able to convince people that your car has four wheels, with a tire iron in your hand or by showing them only the side which still has two wheels attached to it, but anyone who takes the time to inspect the vehicle from all sides will clearly notice that you’re lying, and that what you attempt to sell as a four-wheel drive really only has three wheels attached to it, the pretense of the fourth imaginary wheel being upheld by an unspoken threat of intimidation and violence towards anyone willing to object to the fact that a necessary part is missing.
The Ten Commandments of MCOD
How to Defend Democracy in an era of Mass-Surveillance:
- What can be stored will be stored and will be used against you.
- Freedom demands Privacy Protection.
- Democracy demands Freedom-be-Present for Truth to exist.
- Privacy is both a Basic Human Right, as well as a Basic Democratic NECESSITY.
- More Freedom is ALWAYS BETTER than Less Freedom.
- A Square is not a Cube is not a Tesseract.
- A Meaningfull-Cube-Of-Democracy (“MCOD“) contains both Freedom and Privacy.
- The Legal Principle of Proportionality MUST be Applied to Mass Surveillance in Order to Defend the Surface of MCOD.
- Strict Privacy Laws Must be Enacted and Applied to Defend the Content of MCOD.
- For Democracy to exist as a Tesseract of Truth, Personal Freedom MUST be Present AND Private.
Download the Ten Commandments of MCOD:
II. PiCon / Function Creep, 20 Reasons Why Mass-Surveillance ALWAYS ends up being Creepy
Function Creep: A certain instrument being used for something other than it’s originally intended lawfully defined purpose(s). The primary hallmark of Function Creep is Amorality derived from a seemingly legal source.
Top 20 reasons why Function Creep causes mass-surveillance to become Creepy and Immoral:
- Lawyers make for lousy technicians.
- Politicians are skilled liars who CANNOT be trusted.
- Mass-surveillance is Knowledge is Power is Dominance.
- Technology Advances whereas the Law merely changes.
- Lust, Greed and Ambition tend to ignore the boundaries of ethics.
- Asymmetrical Warfare leads to social and emotional subjugation.
- Mass-Surveillance dehumanizes the Surveilled.
- Mass-Surveillance weakens the value of morality and consent.
- Mass-Surveillance destroys the legal principle of proportionality.
- The more data is stored, the easier identity theft becomes.
- What can be stored, will be stored and will be used against you.
- Source Protection for Journalists becomes increasingly problematic.
- Medical Confidentiality becomes much harder to maintain/sustain.
- Legal Confidentiality becomes much harder to maintain/obtain.
- Censorship becomes a mere Technicality rather than a NECESSITY.
- Perception of Truth becomes a Numerically-Driven Policy Goal.
- The absence of Privacy evokes Paranoia.
- The absence of Trust leads to misinformation.
- The absence of Truth turns the Public domain into a Lie.
- Concentration of Knowledge/Power increases the likelihood of Tyranny.
III. PiCon / The Fifth Inauguraton Speech of Franklin D. Roosevelt
“On each national day of inauguration since 1789, the people have renewed their sense of dedication to the United States.
In Washington’s day the task of the people was to create and weld together a nation.
In Lincoln’s day the task of the people was to preserve that Nation from disruption from within.
In this day the task of the people is to save that Nation and its institutions from disruption, bankruptcy and mass-surveillance.”
IV. PiCon / A Declaration of the Rights of the Citizen, 2020 Edition
Article I – Men and women are born free and shall be considered and treated equal in rights, reward and punishment.
Article II – Social distinctions can be founded only on the common good.
Download the Full Declaration in .pdf – format:
V. PiCon / Why Freedom Needs Privacy
Surveillance Capitalism is NOT Democracy, NOR does it support and/or enhance the Democratic Ideal.
At best it tolerates Democracy, with an incriminating awareness of your online behaviour and mobile phone content in one hand and a complete awareness of your social contacts and real-world whereabouts in the other, both to be used as the real-world-equivalent of a loaded gun as to threaten/target anyone who may object to the A-M-O-R-A-L proposition/nature of mass-surveillance as such.
VI. PiCon / Pericles Funeral Oration – Why We Believe in Democracy
“Our constitution does not copy the laws of neighbouring states; we are rather a pattern to others than imitators ourselves.
Its administration favours the many instead of the few;
this is WHY it is called a Democracy.
If we look to the laws, they afford equal justice to all in their private differences; if no social standing, advancement in public life falls to reputation for capacity, class considerations NOT being allowed to interfere with merit; nor again does poverty bar the way, if a man is able to serve the state, he is not hindered by the obscurity of his condition.
The FREEDOM which we enjoy in our government extends also to our ordinary life.”
VII. PiCon / 9OS-PRO.2021, The Spirit of Freedom
Take a look at the Latest and Greatest Version of 9OS to date:
VIII. PiCon / 9OS-PRO.2021 – Rock Solid Security
9OS-PRO.2021 is the latest and Greatest Client OS designed to be part of a Rock-Solid-Network that offers Corporate Level Security for Everyday Users who take their Human Dignity and Personal Security as serious as we do.
9OS is built upon the Ethical Belief that Privacy is BOTH a Basic Human Right AND a Basic Democratic NECESSITY.
VIII. PiCon / 9OS-CORP.2021 – The Art of Speed, Privacy and Mobility Perfected
the subliminal made Sublime…