One Year VPN Subscription for Windows 10
9OS/SecPurSang’s Powerful Zero-Trace-Privacy Protection VPN Server Backend Environment can also be accessed using Windows 10.
I. VPN / Windows 10 Subscription
The “One-Year-VPN-Subscription for Windows 10″ – option is suitable for Individuals and/or Small-to-Medium Sized Businesses that want to benefit from our Heavily Firewalled Extremely Secure Ultra Fast Private 4096-bits Encrypted VPN Server Backend Environment without using our Linux based custom built 9OS hardware/software USB – stick.
II. VPN / Windows 10 Real-World-Advantages
Using our Powerful Zero-Trace-Privacy Protection VPN Server Backend Environment with Windows 10 will bring you the following Real-World Advantages:
- 11.000.000 (Eleven Million+) Dead Route Protection Against Bad Hosts (Ads/Malware/Tracking/Surveillance/Telemetry).
- 4.000.000 (Four Million+) Unique Bad Domains DNSMasQ Protection, preventing your DNS-Traffic from interacting/communicating with Tens of Millions of Bad SubDomains (Ads/Malware/Tracking/Surveillance/Telemetry) .
- Strongly Increases Your Privacy.
- Strongly Decreases the “Garbage Overload” of your Internet Connection, resulting in Faster Internet and Much Faster Loading/Rendering of Web Content inside your Browser.
- Allows you to experience an (almost 100%) Ad-free Internet without the need for addional Browser-Plugins and/or Additional Software protection.
III. VPN / Windows 10 VPN How-To
Using our Powerful Zero-Trace-Privacy Protection VPN Server Backend Environment with Windows 10 takes three (3) simple steps:
- Install the Windows OpenVPN – client (2.4.7 or upwards)
- Purchase a 1-Year SecPurSang VPN-Client Certificate in our Web Shop and copy it into the right OpenVPN Folder location and/or import it into the OpenVPN Client Software
- Point your Browser and/or Proxy – software to 10.8.0.1:8124 and you’re done. (IP address => 10.8.0.1, TCP port => 8124).
Watch the instruction – videos posted at this location with regards to the Windows 10 OpenVPN – client installation and .ovpn configuration file location needed.
Note: Be sure to include a Valid E-mail address with your Purchasing Order to allow us to send you the appropriate .ovpn config file.